Houston, TX 77058
We are seeking an Administrative Scheduler/Dispatcher for a possible long term assignment to begin ASAP. The pay rate is $19.18.
The candidate will work a flex schedule onsite (M- F @ 7:30AM–4:00PM or M-TH @7:30AM-6:00PM).
Under general supervision, the candidate will perform a variety of clerical work including typing, proofreading, computer inputting, filing, checking, and recording information in records and databases. The candidate must have a thorough and advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel. The candidate will interact with customers over the phone, in person, and/or via email and must maintain a high level of professionalism throughout all of these interactions.
In general, the Administrative Scheduler/Dispatcher will perform the following duties and requirements:
· Type a variety of materials, input data into the computer.
· Type from handwritten and corrected copy, records, lists, tabular and statistical matter, etc., where data may require selection and organizing.
· Sort and file documents and records to predetermined classification, maintaining alphabetical, index, and cross reference files.
· Prepare statistical reports.
· Greets all customers coming into the office and directs them to the appropriate person or department.
· Interacting with customers over the phone, in person, and/or via email. Throughout all of these interactions the candidates must maintain a high level of professionalism.
· Answers incoming customer calls regarding work order problems, service questions, and general customer concerns. Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Type 40-60 words per minute with speed and accuracy.
· Reading and English communication skills. Read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Advanced computer skills with applications such as Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
· Advanced Excel and Word knowledge required.
· Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
· Excellent job history, attendance and punctuality.
High school diploma or GED equivalent with typing and computer experience.
Inside office environment. Average office noise levels. Personal protective equipment required and will be provided (mask, shield).
Dress Code Policy
All personnel are required to have the proper PPE (safety shoes). We will provide all other requirements (gloves and safety glasses).
Clothing should be neat, unwrinkled, clean and well-maintained. No torn, ripped, frayed, or excessively loose clothing is allowed. No shorts or skirts shorter than 4” above knee cap. Avoid clothing with wording, logos or pictures that may be deemed offensive.