We have an immediate opening for a dynamic Recruiter. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be a part of a strong, growing organization and be a part of the growth and great success we are experiencing.
We are looking for someone with strong organizational skills, great customer service and excellent communication skills to succeed in this fast paced environment. Ideal candidate will have the ability to multi task and work well independently.
In this role you will be responsible for all steps associated with identification, screening for proper job fit, phone screens, references, coordination of testing (if applicable), and face to face interviews of potential contract and direct hire employees. Other responsibilities may include customer specific reporting, contractor orientation, and site specific training.
1. Develop creative recruiting resources and networking activities to attract qualified employees interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment
2. Work in conjunction with the Team to fulfill all open requirements
3. Perform all necessary contractor screening to ensure the contractors' qualifications meet open positions (i.e. interviews, reference checks, skills testing, etc)
4. Maintain a daily call sheet to track contacts
5. Identify and participate in networking activities such as attending career fairs as needed and cold calling on schools, organizations, and outplacement services.
•Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or relevant field preferred.
•2-5 years high volume sourcing/recruiting/hiring experience with executive and/or leadership/exempt, hourly employees, direct and contract level hiring
•2-5 years experience successfully managing multiple requisitions (20) across a variety of client organizations and geographies
•Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
•Demonstrated strength and prior experience with behavior based interviewing
•Ability to build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies and use the best sourcing strategies for each job category
•Ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally with vendors and candidates
•Ability to attract and find the right candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques effectively including social media and other creative media channels
•Knowledge of the job market, supply of talent and competitive positioning for local and national resources
•Strong process-orientation, organization and follow-up skills
•Ability to analyze data, draw inferences, and make judgments
•Ability to influence peers, business partners, vendors - especially with C-level leadership.
•Strong internal and external service-orientation
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills